Skip Navigation Links
      RS 51:33     


§33.  License required

Every person who advertises, represents, or holds out that any sale of goods is a fire, bankruptcy, or fiduciary sale shall first obtain a license to conduct the sale from the mayor of the municipality in which he proposes to conduct the sale.  For sales conducted in unincorporated areas, the person shall obtain a license from the governing authority of the parish of location.

Acts 1986, No. 806, §1; Acts 1995, No. 669, §1.

If you experience any technical difficulties navigating this website, click here to contact the webmaster.
P.O. Box 94062 (900 North Third Street) Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70804-9062