Skip Navigation Links
      RS 56:723     


§723.  Transfer of lands by levee boards and school boards

Levee boards and school boards owning land in the bed of nonnavigable streams, where the lands are annually overflowed, may sell the lands to any parish establishing a game or fish preserve, for that purpose.  The school boards and levee boards may transfer the property by proper deed whenever the sale is made.  

If you experience any technical difficulties navigating this website, click here to contact the webmaster.
P.O. Box 94062 (900 North Third Street) Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70804-9062