Rule 8.2. Regular Order of the Day
A. The Regular Order of the Day shall be as follows:
(1) House and House Concurrent Resolutions on Third Reading for Final Consideration
(2) Senate Concurrent Resolutions on Third Reading for Final Consideration
(3) House Concurrent Resolutions Returned from the Senate with Amendments
(4) House Bills Amended by the Senate to be Concurred in by the House
(5) House Bills on Third Reading and Final Passage
(6) Senate Bills on Third Reading and Final Passage
(7) Conference Committee Reports for Consideration
B. On any legislative day on which at the time of adjournment the House is engaged in the consideration of legislative instruments on final passage but has not finally acted upon all instruments listed for consideration in that order of business on that day, the Clerk shall enter on the calendar for the next legislative day under the same order of business each such instrument upon which final action has not been taken, in the same order in which said instruments have advanced.
Mason's Manual: Sec. 710
HR 3, 1973; HR 17, 1976; HR 4, 1977; HR 45, 1998, eff. May 20, 1998.