Skip Navigation Links
      RS 40:518     


§518.  Advance for expenses

A.  A housing authority may in its discretion pay for or reimburse the reasonable expenses incurred by a representative who is a party to a proceeding in advance of final disposition of the proceeding.

B.  Any authorization of payments under this Section shall be made by resolution of the housing authority.

Acts 1997, No. 1188, §1.

If you experience any technical difficulties navigating this website, click here to contact the webmaster.
P.O. Box 94062 (900 North Third Street) Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70804-9062