Skip Navigation Links
      RS 40:711     



§711. Permit for manufacture or sale

           No person shall manufacture for sale or sell in containers any soft drink, malt beverage, or other nonalcoholic beverage without having first obtained a permit from the Louisiana Department of Health, hereinafter referred to in this Part as the "department".

           Amended by Acts 1978, No. 786, §5, eff. July 17, 1978.

If you experience any technical difficulties navigating this website, click here to contact the webmaster.
P.O. Box 94062 (900 North Third Street) Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70804-9062