RS 51:1164     

§1164.  Recordation of documents without cost

The articles of incorporation of the corporation, any deeds or other documents whereby properties are conveyed to the corporation, any mortgages executed by the corporation, and the certificate of dissolution of the corporation, all may be filed for record with the secretary of state or in the parish in which the corporation is organized without the payment of any tax or fees other than such fees as may be authorized by law for the recording of such instruments.  

Acts 1962, No. 436, §14.