RS 56:1805     

§1805.  Agreements on behalf of political subdivisions

The state liaison officer may enter into and administer agreements with the United States or any appropriate agency thereof for the planning, acquisition, or development of projects involving participating federal aid funds on behalf of any parish, municipality, or other governmental unit which gives necessary assurances to the said state liaison officer that it has available sufficient funds to meet its share of the cost of the project and that the acquired or developed areas will be operated and maintained at its expense for public outdoor recreation use.  

Amended by Acts 1980, No. 827, §2.