RS 12:307.1     

§307.1. Certificate of correction by a foreign corporation

            Whenever the original application for a certificate of authority or an application for an amended certificate of authority filed with the secretary of state under any provision of this Chapter is an inaccurate record of the corporate action therein referred to, or is defectively or erroneously executed or acknowledged, such instrument may be corrected by filing with the secretary of state a certificate of correction. The secretary of state may prescribe and furnish forms for filing the certificate of correction. The certificate of correction shall specify the inaccuracy or defect to be corrected and shall set forth that portion of the instrument in corrected form. A certificate of correction shall be executed in the name of the corporation by any officer authorized by resolution or consent of the board of directors.

            Acts 1985, No. 268, §1; Acts 1997, No. 299, §1; Acts 2019, No. 19, §2, eff. May 28, 2019.