RS 12:310     

§310.  Change of corporate name

If a foreign corporation authorized to transact business in this state changes its corporate name, it shall procure an amended certificate of authority by making application therefor to the secretary of state and submitting a duplicate or original certificate of name change, not a certified copy of the name change amendment, from an authorized official of the jurisdiction of its incorporation.  

Acts 1968, No. 105, §1.  Amended by Acts 1982, No. 526, §2, eff. Aug. 11, 1982; Acts 1984, No. 405, §1, eff. July 6, 1984; Acts 1988, No. 98, §1.