RS 12:482     

§482.  Permission to incorporate

An unincorporated church, congregation, parish or any other religious organization of such sect may apply to the appropriate hierarch, archbishop, bishop or administrator for permission to incorporate under this article.  When such permission has been granted in writing, it shall be attached to the certificate of incorporation.  

Acts 1954, No. 226, §2.  Renumbered from R.S.1950, §12:392 by Acts 1968, No. 105, §3, eff. Jan. 1, 1969.