Skip Navigation Links
      CCP 74.6     


Art. 74.6. Actions to seek court approval by parents during marriage

            During the marriage of a minor's parents, an action to seek court approval to alienate, encumber, or lease the property of the minor, incur an obligation of the minor, or compromise a claim of the minor may be brought in the domicile of the minor, or if the parents seek to compromise a claim of the minor in a pending action, in that action.

            Acts 2015, No. 260, §2, eff. Jan. 1, 2016.

If you experience any technical difficulties navigating this website, click here to contact the webmaster.
P.O. Box 94062 (900 North Third Street) Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70804-9062