CCP 4609     

Art. 4609.  Homologation of partition

When the partition has been completed by the notary, he shall file his proces verbal of the partition, or a copy thereof, in the court which ordered the partition.  Any party may rule all other parties into court to show cause why the partition should not be homologated or rejected.