Skip Navigation Links
      CCP 3283     


Art. 3283.  Who may file opposition

An opposition to a proposed private sale of succession property may be filed only by an heir, legatee, or creditor.

If you experience any technical difficulties navigating this website, click here to contact the webmaster.
P.O. Box 94062 (900 North Third Street) Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70804-9062