Skip Navigation Links
      CCP 4032     


Art. 4032.  Minor not domiciled in the state

If the minor is not domiciled in the state, a petition for the appointment of a tutor may be filed in any parish where:

(1)  Immovable property of the minor is situated; or

(2)  Movable property of the minor is situated, if he owns no immovable property in the state.

If you experience any technical difficulties navigating this website, click here to contact the webmaster.
P.O. Box 94062 (900 North Third Street) Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70804-9062