Skip Navigation Links
      CCP 4602     


Art. 4602.  Judicial partition

Partition must be judicial when:

(1)  A party is an unrepresented absentee, minor, or mental incompetent; or

(2)  All the interested parties cannot agree upon a nonjudicial partition.

If you experience any technical difficulties navigating this website, click here to contact the webmaster.
P.O. Box 94062 (900 North Third Street) Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70804-9062