Skip Navigation Links
      CHC 331     


Art. 331.  Right of appeal

A.  Except when the court is exercising its jurisdiction pursuant to Article 960, a party to the proceedings or any other party in interest shall have the right to appeal.

B.  The state may not appeal from a judgment refusing to adjudicate a child to be delinquent or from a judgment of acquittal.

Acts 1991, No. 235, §3, eff. Jan. 1, 1992.

If you experience any technical difficulties navigating this website, click here to contact the webmaster.
P.O. Box 94062 (900 North Third Street) Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70804-9062