CCP 122     

Art. 122.  Change of proper venue

Any party by contradictory motion may obtain a change of venue upon proof that he cannot obtain a fair and impartial trial because of the undue influence of an adverse party, prejudice existing in the public mind, or some other sufficient cause.  If the motion is granted, the action shall be transferred to a parish wherein no party is domiciled.