CCP 3942     

Art. 3942.  Appeal from judgment granting or refusing annulment or divorce

A.  An appeal from a judgment granting or refusing an annulment of marriage or a divorce can be taken only within thirty days from the applicable date provided in Article 2087(A).

B.  Such an appeal shall suspend the execution of the judgment insofar as the judgment relates to the annulment, divorce, or any partition of community property or settlement of claims arising from the matrimonial regime.

Acts 1986, No. 225, §2; Acts 1990, No. 1009, §4, eff. Jan. 1, 1991.