CCP 4361     


Art. 4361.  Adjudication of minor's interest to parent co-owner

The parent of a minor who owns property in common with him may obtain a judgment adjudicating the share of the minor either in all of the property or any part thereof to the parent at a price fixed under oath by experts appointed by the court.  The adjudication may be made even though there are other co-owners.  The proposed adjudication must be approved by the court after compliance with Article 4271.