CHC 635.1     

Art. 635.1. Notice to counsel

            Upon the filing of the petition, the court shall provide notice and a copy of the petition to the entity designated for the jurisdiction to provide counsel for the child in accordance with Article 607, and to the entity representing indigent parents in accordance with Article 608.

            Acts 2014, No. 354, §1; Acts 2022, No. 272, §1.